Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fix "WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!" in Kali Linux

Read full details here:
Fix "WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!" in Kali Linux

I just reinstalled Kali 1.0.5 and successfully did apt-get update and apt-get upgrade. But when I am trying to do an apt-get dist-upgrade I get this error
“WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!”
Obviously I don’t want to install un-authenticated package. So I cancelled. Did some Googling and different people in different versions of Linux seems to have similar problem, however there wasn’t any clean solution specific for Kali Linux. I finally managed to figure it out and decided to write a small guide on it. So, next time someone else having the same issue, all they need to do is follow my guide and it will be fixed.

Fix WARNING The following packages cannot be authenticated! in Kali Linux - 1 - blackMORE Ops


Read the rest of it here: Fix "WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!" in Kali Linux

No comments:

Post a Comment